Recordings of AWESOME Conference Calls:Please not that at the first of most conference calls there is a lot of dead air that has been recorded. The call really is there it is a little way in. I usually skip in about 5 minutes to find the start of the recording.
How To Be Successful At Expos and Events, by Monty and Debbie Abbott
The Commission Plan by Becky Powell
Maximize Your Earnings by Holly Hardy
Giving a Great Party Presentation July's Team Call by Sariah Smickrath Just audio no video on this presentation.
Training Specifically For Consultants:
- White Board Presentation that explains the Q by Lisa Warnick
- Home Party Presentation by Amber Pierce
- The Home Party Presentation focusing on the Q by Heather Lorimer
- Thrive Q Set Up by Sariah Schmickrath
- How to Create An Event by Sariah Schmickrath
- How to Set up a Consultant URL by Sariah Schmickrath
- How to do an EXPO by Monty and Debbie Abbott
Old Home Party Presentations: These two presentations are a little old and some of the info is out of date. I still think that they are a great resource. These are videos of actual parties and give you a great idea of what a party might look like. I personally like to keep my party presentation to about 20 minutes. These parties are a LOT longer than that.
Part 1: Preparing the food with the Host
Part 2: Staring the party
Part 3: The White board presentation
· How to Set up a Harvest 72 Part 1: Components
· How to Set up a Harvest 72 part 2 and 3: Tips on Assembly and Assembly
Videos You Might Want To Share With Customers
Home Party Chapter 1—Introduction to THRIVE food Storage
Home Party Chapter 2—The THRIVE Planner, how much food do I need?
Home Party Chapter 3—How do I afford Food Storage? THRIVE Q Explanation
Home Party Chapter 4—How do I start using THRIVE food storage?
Home Party Chapter 5—How Do I make sure my food Storage doesn’t go bad?
If you have found a great resource please let me know I’d love to add it to this page.