Are you recovered from Black Friday? Wow what a week. I hope that you were able to have a good holiday with your family and make some great sales.
One of the big problems that happens in December is consultants tend to take the month off and then the first of January rolls around and you have nothing, no parties, no leads, no business. So this week I want you to take a look at where you want to be in January and be a part of our team booking blitz.
What: A one day blitz to get your January calendar booked.
Why: January is a great month for home parties (women are ready to take some time for themselves) but you need to get your January parties scheduled in December. December is a busy month for everyone so take one day and get your calendar booked up.
When: Thursday December 12 from 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m. MST (figure out what you need to do today to have this time to yourself, you’ll be on the phone so get a baby sitter, send the family to the park, or whatever you need to do to have some quiet time to make phone calls)
How: On the phone, the fastest and easiest way to book a party is to call someone on the phone. You can also post on Facebook and email but 99% of your effort should be spent on the phone.
Prepare: Okay so to have an awesome booking blitz you need to get organized.
1. Make a list of people you are going to call to set up parties. So between now and Thursday make a list.
People you could call during the blitz:
· People that ordered from Black Friday that have a double dip waiting for them.
· People that have expressed interest in hosting a party in the past but never got it scheduled.
· People that have attended an expo or event.
· People that have hosted in the past. If they hosted last year that know how great a party can be. Give them a call and see if they want to host again (be sure to offer them some new party ideas)
· Family and friends
o Divide up your area geographically and decide where you want a party, now call people in that area that you know and say “Hey I’m haven’t’ had a party in your area in a long time and I’m looking for a host in _____________ in January would you like to be that host?”
o Offer something new. Most likely you have asked your family and friends to host a party in the past, so if you want them to host again (or think about it again) offer them something that is exciting and new (meals in a jar, a pasta party, a girls night out, etc.)
· Ask another direct seller. If you have a relationship with someone that sells another product ask them if they will host a party for you (they might want to trade parties so be ready for that). A short story: A while back my friend Julie, a Tupperware lady, was telling me that she had a huge goal for the month and had two parties cancel she was scrambling for parties. She wasn’t asking me for a party, just chatting. Well I know how it is so I offered to host a party for her. It turned out great and she got a little closer to her goal.
2. Look at your calendar and select the dates that you want to have parties on. Highlight them or mark them in some way. Be sure that your upcoming obligations are on the calendar or you’ll end up scheduling a party on your son’s birthday (and I don’t know anyone that would do thatJ)
3. Go for no. Sometimes calling people on the phone when I know that a lot of them are going to say “no” is intimidating for me. So I make a goal of how many “no”s I want to get. For example I might have a goal to schedule 6 parties AND to get 15 “Nos” for this challenge I would think that I could call enough people to get at least 15 nos. That way when I get a no I’m not upset I’m reaching my goal.
Prizes: Did I mention there will be prizes? (I love prizes don’t you?)
· 1st party booked during the challenge Starbucks Gift Card $10 (because I so want some awesome hot coco right now!)
· Most parties booked during the challenge wins the new pantry can of the NEW Hot Cocoa
· 1st person to get their calendar full during the challenge—a full calendar means 6 parties wins the Sawyer Mini filter.
Are you the 1st at getting a party booked or getting your calendar full? Post it on Facebook, email me or call me. The first person I hear from will be the winner.
Tips and Tricks to booking January Parties
· Be excited about January parties.
· Offer a great fun party experience—offer themes, girl’s night out, date night etc.
· Follow up with Black Friday sales that can double dip.
o What is the double dip?
The double dip is a promotion offered by Thrive Life to encourage customers to book a party. When a customer orders and then books a party (from that same party) that order counts towards the host benefit of the party it was placed at AND at the party the customer hosts (within the next 90 days).
o How to talk about the double dip: “Hi Krista this is Heather from Thrive Life. Is this a good time for you to talk? (Yes) I’m calling to check on your Black Friday order. It looks like you ordered Strawberries and a Harvest. Has your order arrived? Did you get your shelf set up? Great. Hey would you be interested in hosting a Thrive Life party in January? I ask because Thrive Life offers hosts a really great benefit, you get to count your BF order towards your party in January. So you have $50 in free product waiting for you at your first party. What day of the week works best for you? Thursdays? I have two Thursdays available would the 5th or the 12 work better for you?