I’d like to invite you to join me in a 30 day challenge. The February let’s work hard to make our Shelf Reliance businesses better.
How does it work?
· Each day I will post a task with instructions and worksheets for you to complete.
· Each task will take approximately 30 minutes (although you over achievers might take longer)
· Each task has been designed to get your organized, educated or moving.
· This challenge is for new and established consultant. If you have been a consultant for a while you may have already worked on some of the areas we are going to cover. But I have found that it is very helpful to frequently revisit important tasks.
· This challenge is open to all Shelf Reliance consultants. I designed it for my team but after some reflection I have decided to open it up to anyone who would like to participate.
· After you have completed the task please leave a comment letting us know what you learned and how the task went for you. Sharing ideas and helping each other is what it is all about.
How do I follow along?
You can visit this blog each day or if you find it easier you can subscribe via RSS feed, or e-mail (just click on the icon in the top right of this blog). I personally am going to use Google reader.
What if I fall behind?
Don’t worry you can catch up. Each task is relatively short and you may be able to complete several days’ worth at a time.
Are you taking the challenge? Please leave a comment letting me know who you are and what you want to get out of the 30 Day Challenge.
I’m excited and I hope you are too.
Welcome! I’m so glad you have decided to join my 30 day challenge. I’ve been working on setting up this challenge for a long time and I’m excited that it is finally here.
This challenge is designed for new or existing Shelf Reliance Consultants that are ready to work hard over the next 30 days in order to have a better business.
The tasks I have chosen for the 30 days are things that I have personally done. As I have been talking to other successful consultant I have found that they also do these tasks on a regular basis. You may find that some of the tasks you have already done. Don’t worry, doing them again will help you be more educated, more organized, and help you get your business moving.
Each day the tasks are set up to take approximately 30 minutes. However you may find that as you get working you have a lot of work to do and you may spend longer on a task.
After your complete your task each day or as you have questions about the task please post a comment at the bottom of the related post.
I’m excited to begin, I hope you are too.