I’d like to invite you to join me in a 30 day challenge. This February let’s work hard to make our Shelf Reliance businesses better.
How does it work?
- Each day starting February 1st. I will post a task with instructions and worksheets for you to complete.
- Each task will take approximately 30 minutes (although you over achievers might take longer)
- Each task has been designed to get your organized, educated or moving.
- This challenge is for new and established consultant. If you have been a consultant for a while you may have already worked on some of the areas we are going to cover. But I have found that it is very helpful to frequently revisit important tasks.
- This challenge is open to all Shelf Reliance consultants. I designed it for my team but after some reflection I have decided to open it up to anyone who would like to participate.
- After you have completed the task please leave a comment letting us know what you learned and how the task went for you. Sharing ideas and helping each other is what it is all about.
How do I follow along?
You can visit this blog each day or if you find it easier you can subscribe via RSS feed, or e-mail (just click on the icon in the top right of this blog). I personally am going to use Google reader.
What if I fall behind?
Don’t worry you can catch up. Each task is relatively short and you may be able to complete several days’ worth at a time.
Are you taking the challenge?
Please leave a comment letting me know who you are and what you want to get out of the 30 Day Challenge.
I’m excited and I hope you are too.